Day 01 - ARRIVAL CAPPADOCIA (L, D)
Arrive in Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport and visit the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy-chimneys. Drive to Pasabagi (Monk's Valley) to see the most interesting mushroom-shaped pinnacles.
In the afternoon visit Open Air Museum in Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 02 – CAPPADOCIA (B, L, D)
Optional balloon tour.
Depart from the hotel and a tour with hike through the Rose Valley with visits to the churches. Afterwards visit to the old Christian village of Cavusin.
Stop for lunch near Pigeons Valley and then continue on to see the Kaymakli Underground City. You will also visit the Ortahisar natural rock castle. Overnight in Cappadocia
Day 03 - CAPPADOCIA – DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast transfer to the airport in Kayseri or Nevsehir.
HOTEL TO BE USED
- CAPPADOCIA – Mithra Cave Hotel(special class) or similar
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary,
- Entrance fees to the museums and historical places,
- English speaking professional guidance throughout the journey.
- All parking fees and highway tolls,
- Basic tip to the hotels and restaurants,
- Local taxes and current VAT included in to the quotation.
THIS PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Personal expenses such as mini bar at the hotels & soft and alcoholic drinks,
- Any domestic/international flight fare and airport portage,
- Tips to the local guide and driver (Suggested tipping: 3 US$/pp per day to guide, 2 US$/pp per day to driver).