Day 01 - ARRIVAL KUSADASI (L, D)
Arrive in Izmir Airport and Leave for EPHESUS, the veritable cradle of early Christianity. Visit the SHRINE OF THE VIRGIN MARY where she supposedly spent her later days. Proceed to Ephesus and see the spectacular ruins from the period of St. Paul, some of which have only recently been excavated.
See the ODEON, the BOULETERION, FOUNTAINS, the TEMPLES, the BROTHEL, the LIBRARY, the AGORAS, the GREAT THEATRE, THEROMAN BATHS, the GYMNASIUMS. After lunch visit the ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM, the TEMPLE OF ARTEMIS (one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world).
Day 02 – KUSADASI – PAMUKKALE - KUSADASI (B, L, D)
Drive to Pamukkale (the cotton castle) one of the most spenctacular sites. See the wonderful formations of the travertine’s and watch the cataracts falling into basins at the bottom of the mountain. Walk around the ancient city HIERAPOLIS, the MONUMENT and THERMAL BATHS.
See the architectural genius of the THEATRE, the magnificently well preserved NECROPOLIS and the world wide famous “DEVIL’S HOLE”. Year-round swimming possibility in the natural hot spring pool.
Day 03 - KUSADASI – DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast transfer to the airport in Izmir for your departure flight
HOTEL TO BE USED
- KUSADASI – Marina Hotel (4 stars) or similar
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary,
- Entrance fees to the museums and historical places,
- English speaking professional guidance throughout the journey.
- All parking fees and highway tolls,
- Basic tip to the hotels and restaurants,
- Local taxes and current VAT included in to the quotation.
THIS PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Personal expenses such as mini bar at the hotels & soft and alcoholic drinks,
- Any domestic/international flight fare and airport portage,
- Tips to the local guide and driver (Suggested tipping: 3 US$/pp per day to guide, 2 US$/pp per day to driver).